Plans, directs, and coordinates the marketing of the organization's products and/or services by performing the following duties.
To be successful in this role, one must possess the ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, manage lead generation, versed in social media and communicate in a timely manner is critical. In addition, the ideal candidate will be motivated by improving processes, be a self-starter and team player.
- Establish annual marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Manage Marketing Department budget.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including, brochures, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters.
- Develop specific messages for target audiences and industry sectors.
- Write and proofread original copy.
- Manage designers, printers, contract communications, design and marketing firms.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Conduct market research, using member questionnaires and focus groups.
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Communicate and manage contracts with outside marketing and communications firms.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Manage projects to schedule and drive revenue.
- Coordinate use of staff graphic designer with outside communication firms.
- Work with writers and graphic designers and oversee copywriting, design, layout, and production of promotional materials.
- Network with a range of stakeholders including members, colleagues, contractors, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new product concepts.
- Prepare marketing activity reports.