Do you crave a workplace that is collaborative, provides career advancement and fosters a creative learning environment? Lamp Rynearson is made up of experienced individuals who bring enthusiasm and a desire for excellence in everything they do.
Lamp, Rynearson & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering, survey, planning, and consulting firm with a solid reputation for its recognized clients, projects, and people, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Project Engineer in its Fort Collins office, one of its four locations. Experience in the following areas is desirable: land development, infrastructure design, and/or water resources. The candidate should also be able to perform design tasks or delegate tasks to project engineers and technicians; able to make project design decisions; able to prepare correspondence, reports, plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Engineer-In-Training accreditation or ability to obtain accreditation within one year or Registered Professional Engineer in Colorado.
- Ability to develop (design and draft) construction plans.
- Have a strong understanding of grading roads and subdivisions.
- Capable of completing drainage calculations using a variety of software for hydraulic and hydrology analysis.
- Have strong Autodesk Civil 3D (year 2016) skills and experience with pipeworks.
- Ability to work with different personalities and professional styles.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team.
- Possess strong technical writing skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and deliver effective oral and written presentations.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Lamp, Rynearson & Associates, Inc.
14710 West Dodge Road, Suite 100 Omaha, Nebraska 68154
A 100% Employee Owned Firm
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.