As a Sr. Sales Consultant / Sr. Account Executive with Liberty Carton Company, you will play a key role in growing sales of our custom corrugated display and Point-of-Purchase (POP) products and services as we look to offer customers an expanded and more sophisticated range of high-end graphics and digital printing capabilities resulting from new capital investments.
In this salary (offering a solid base) plus commission sales position, you will report directly to the General Manager of Business Development and be focused on driving new business (90%) and growing existing customer relationships (10%). This position will demand extensive travel (60% local/regional and 40% national travel). Ideally, the individual would be based out of Minneapolis, but we’re open to other larger cities (easy access to major airport) within the Midwest region.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Build a sales and marketing strategy to identify new qualified customers (CPG, retail, health & beauty, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, etc.) and commit to driving new sales opportunities by creating the right approach to reach key decision makers, establish credibility, qualify the business, develop the proposal, close the sale and deliver to meet expectations.
- Establish an understanding of the benefits of digital production and where it fits in meeting the customer’s pricing expectations and marketing objectives.
- Initiate customer relationships and close business utilizing a proven sales process.
- Work closely with a dedicated project manager and our talented internal teams – design, estimating, customer service, procurement, fulfillment/kitting, logistics, etc. – to execute excellence in the design, production and delivery of our products and services.
- Manage customer expectations, provide an excellent customer service experience, and continue to cultivate long-term customer relationships as you strive to meet their packaging needs for the long term.
- Maintain, track and utilize sales activities and related information to drive success. And, keep a watchful eye on and share trends and activities important to our business.